For their Thanksgiving performance at school, the kids all dressed up as Indians or Pilgrims. We were allowed to pick which ones our kids would be. I choose Indians for the girls since they're wild like Indians. I think of Pilgrim children as reserved and prudent which describes no one in this family. Then, the night the girls were decorating their shirts, Louis asked me, "Are you going to have one be an Indian and one a Pilgrim?" I said, "No, I thought they'd both be Indians." He said, "We I can see Mary Elizabeth as an Indian because she has a darker skin tone and darker hair, but not Mckinley. She'll be the first red headed Indian in history." I said, "Yep, there's always gotta be a first."
Here's a picture of our precious girls holding hands and walking. Isn't it the sweetest?
Holding hands. They were all about their costumes. Head dresses and all!




No comments:
Post a Comment