This summer we went to the beach with Louis' family. We had a great house, on the beach, with a pool, in the Cherry Grove section of North Myrtle Beach. It was just perfect. Here's a picture of Mckinley and her Papa.

I love this one. Such a girl. She's already got that "Oh, I broke a nail" look down.

Hannah, our oldest niece helping Mary Elizabeth build a sand castle.

Hannah was such a great help this trip. I can't believe how much she's matured since last year.

My sweet little beach bum.

My cute little beach babe. We are so lucky that our kids love the beach.

Mary Elizabeth getting ready for her Audrey Hepburn look alike contest.

One diva and two divas in training hanging out on the beach.
Mckinley chilling in her own tidal pool.

Mary Elizabeth wearing her sunglasses like Mommy.

Working together.

Our other set of twins on the beach. Aren't they cute?

Our model in training.
Mckinley
Cheese!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment