Saturday, October 9, 2010

V Tech V Smile

For Christmas, when the girls were 4 months old, my mom got them the V Tech, V Smile system. It was made for 9 months and up. At 9 months they played with the game pad and it made noises when they touched the buttons. The next stage is just watching videos on the TV and when you push the buttons little objects appeared on the screen. The final stage of the system is a totally interactive video game. I hadn't tried that stage but once, six months ago, and they didn't get it. I tried it a few weeks ago and they totally got it! They love it! I love a toy that entertains them for 3 years.
Here's a picture of Mckinley playing.
Here's her screen. It told her to pick the red heart and she pushed it on her pad.

Here's Mary Elizabeth's turn.



Here's Mary Elizabeth's screen. She was told to pick the yellow starfish, so she pushed them yellow star on her pad.


I'm so proud of them. They're learning so much and having so much fun.




No comments: