Monday, September 29, 2008

UGA/ Bama Game


We went over to David and Miranda's Saturday night for David's 25th birthday party. We also watched the horrible GA/AL game while we were there. It was so disappointing because we were so excited about the game and it turned out to be so horrible.
We still had a lot of fun though. The girls enjoyed eating hot dogs, baked beans, red velvet cake, and ice cream.
Both of the girls are walking around now, Mckinley more so than Mary Elizabeth. Everyone talks about how "Oh, you're in for it now," or "Now, you're life is really going to change," but I've only seen benefits to their walking. They were already in to everything before, when they were just crawling. Now, we can go places without me having to carry them everywhere. I love it! We went into Rite Aide on Friday without a stroller!!! It was wonderful! What freedom! We just walked right in and walked out.
We're in the middle of cutting more teeth right now. Mckinley just got her 7th and Mary Elizabeth's 5th will break through any day now. Louis is Offensive Coordinator at Sequoyah High School now and is doing great. The team is 3-1, their loss was only due to a fumble on the 5 yard line with 3 min left. The girls and I are very proud of him. I'm still working part time. I work every Monday and Tuesday and every other Wednesday. Vickie watches the girls for me while I work. I think it's the best of both worlds and I hope to continue it until the girls are in school.
Please check in frequently, I hope to update this weekly!

No comments: