The girls' preschool had an end of the year party and it was so cute. The got to play in bounce houses, get their face painted, play with water games, eat pizza for lunch and have cupcakes! A great day in any kids' book.
Here's a picture of each of the girls digging into their cupcakes.
They were presented certificates for completing their first year of preschool in their classroom, after lunch. Here's the girls with the obligatory "cheese" picture with their certificates for Mommy.
The year went by so quickly. The grew up so much over the year. They went from crying every day and clinging to me, to asking to go to school. Their preschool was wonderful. I loved it. Their teachers were so sweet and loving. I really felt comfortable leaving the girls there. I knew they were safe and loved and that's all a mom can ask for. I'm so sad to see their time there end. I'll always have fond memories of their first preschool.





No comments:
Post a Comment