We spent Memorial Day weekend up at Lake Hartwell. Rachel and Justin went with us and we so appreciate it. They are so good with our girls and the girls just love playing with them. We also like hanging out with them. :-) We went to my Mom and Dad's lake house (thank you for letting us use it) which used to be my grandparents house. I have a lot of sentimental memories there and it was very special to me to be there with my family. Here's some pictures from that weekend. I was having so much fun I didn't take a lot of pictures. I was just trying to enjoy and savor some moments with my family.
Here's Mckinley with one of her fish she caught. They both got to the point over the weekend were they would watch their bobber, know when they had a fish, and reel it in themselves. They're naturals, just like their Daddy.
Mary Elizabeth reeling with her tongue out. (It helps us concentrate.)
Mary Elizabeth holding her fish. She was saying, "Ugh, it's yucky, Mommy" followed be a dramatic "Yuck!" at this moment.




No comments:
Post a Comment