We had a great day at Burt's Pumpkin Farm. We just love Burt's and it gets better every year for us. It was one of those fabulous family days that you don't want to end. I found myself linking my arm through Louis', thanking God for bringing him into my life, and then looking down at my two little miracles riding in the wheelbarrow, each holding their 75 cent pumpkin like it was a precious diamond. I thanked God for their precious innocence and blessing me by letting me be their mommy.
The girls were totally amazed by the giant pumpkins this year at Burt's. We had watched "The Great Pumpkin" Charlie Brown movie to prepare for our trip. I think it helped.
Here's a picture of them both staring, mesmerized by the great pumpkins.
I just love this one of Mckinley.
And I love this one of my silly girl, Mary Elizabeth.
Together. I love Mary Elizabeth's tongue out. She's working hard, trying to climb on top of the pumpkin.
I think this one is funny. I must have said, "Cheese," because they're both making their "cheese" faces, but they were too busy to stop and look at me.
I wish Mary Elizabeth had been looking, but at this age, you take what you can get. Don't you just love Mckinley's smirk? As Louis said last night, "She's too big for her britches!" The funny thing about this picture spot is that the girls acted like this was a ride. They were so excited to go see the scarecrows and pumpkins, we were having to hold them back in line. Mckinley kept shouting, "Kimmy's turn!" We're easily amused. Their mom still is, so I don't think is something they're going to grow out of.
My pumpkin princess getting down and inspecting the pumpkins.
Mary Elizabeth's turn. We have to carefully inspect them all so we take the perfect one home.
My sweet angel baby.




2 comments:
I LOVE them too!! Are those the dresses mom made? They are too cute!
Burt's is the BEST. We've gone the past 7 years...ever since Mark and I first started dating. Love the girls dresses and your haircut is AWESOME! Can't wait to see the girls all dressed up in their Halloween costumes!
Post a Comment