The church where the girls go to preschool has an annual Scarecrow Festival and it's really fun.
They rode ponies (OF COURSE!).

I was excited to see Mary Elizabeth ride after her little mishap with Ginger.

Mckinley

They also had a bouncy house. This was the first time they've jumped in one of these and they really liked it. I see us going to one of those Jump Zone places this winter.

Mary Elizabeth when she first got in. She wasn't to sure about it at first.

Mckinley - she liked it from the start.

Mckinley climbing up to go down the slide.
Mary Elizabeth trying out the police car.

I love this face. She's like, "What did I do wrong?"

Mckinley touching the light on top of the police car.

Mary Elizabeth petting the police dog. This made Mommy nervous, but the dog was very well behaved.
No comments:
Post a Comment