Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cutie Patootie Booties

I just had to get some pictures of their cute little booties in panties for the first time.
Mary Elizabeth
Mckinley (check out the tongue) takes after her mama
Mary Elizabeth so proud of herself. She took to going tee-tee on the potty so quickly. I'm so proud of her. This is the first thing that she's done first and I so excited that she's got something now. I've been hoping that she'd do something first for a long time now. Yea Emmie!
We had to find something to do to pass the time while we were cooped up in the house for three days. My mom and Louis came up with the idea to make a robot out of the box. The girls were so funny. Mary Elizabeth was walking like a robot and waving her arms back and forth. It was so funny.


Mckinley's turn.


Saturday night, Rachel and Justin came over and they brought the girls some goodies from the dollar store. They loved playing dress up in all the pink, girly, frilly stuff.



No comments: