We had another great smiling photo with Santa this year. I was so glad. You can see the sickness in their eyes, but I still think it's a great picture. I love those genuine smiles. Mary Elizabeth had double ear infections at the time and Mckinley had bronchitis. Unfortunately, this Christmas season, if we had waited until they were well to go see Santa, we wouldn't have seen him at all.The girls were really into Santa this year. They were excited to see him and tell him some things they wanted. We put the girls down and Mary Elizabeth ran to go see him. Mckinley was more hesitant, but she didn't cry. We could hardly get Mary Elizabeth to look at the camera. She was studying Santa so hard. He passed the test!!! Both girls told Santa that they wanted baby dolls for Christmas and they were so excited about the candy canes he gave them. Candy canes were a favorite in out house this year!!!
Well, I think that raps up Christmas 2009 for us, finally. I hope you had a blessed one with your families too!




No comments:
Post a Comment