There's more to come, but here are some of my favorites...
Saturday, the 16th we took the girls to the children's museum in Atlanta. They were having a Curious George exhibit and since we're big George fans, we took them to go see it. It was so fun. The girls played harder than I think I have ever seen them play. They were still tired from their day on Monday.
They had a place for them to fish and play in water. Always a hit. Mary Elizabeth is fishing for magnetic fish and Mckinley has a frog.

This was SO cool. My animal lover got to hold a parrot (or some type of bird) on her arm. She petted it twice, and then stuck her arm out like the man was holding it to let him know she wanted to hold it. He asked her if she wanted to hold it and she said yes so he stuck the bird on. She stayed so calm and never tired to hurt or scare the bird at all. She is very respectful of animals and just can't get enough of them. I thought it was too cool. Mary Elizabeth wanted NOTHING to do with it. She just watched.

Playing with some inflatable tree that I don't even think was supposed to be a toy. But, they loved it.

I loved this section and I wanted to play too. Mary Elizabeth put on tap shoes, being the shoe lover that she is, and put on her own show in the little theatre. So fun to watch. She just danced up a storm and seemed to know how to put her arms out like tap dancers do. It was really neat.
Mckinley wouldn't come out of the cave, tunnel thing that she discovered. She went around in that thing a hundred times.

I'll post more from our trip. These were just a few of my favorites that I saw while downloading them. I highly recommend this place to anyone with little ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment