Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Easter Egg Dyeing

This is the longest I've ever gone without blogging since I started. I feel so bad, and I miss it! I'm sorry to my friends and family that have been waiting to see my kids' Easter pics. I promise over the course of the next couple of days you'll see everything that has been on my computer, waiting to be blogged. I'm going chronologically, so I'll start with Easter egg dyeing.

Daddy had to work late one night, so to keep the troops entertained, we got our Easter egg dyeing in. The girls loved it and were really into it this year. They were able to say their colors and help pick their eggs up out of the cups. I so proud of my smart girls.
Here's Mckinley all excited!
Mary Elizabeth with her eggs all in a row.
Mckinley with the egg grabber ready to pull her eggs out.
Mary Elizabeth pulling hers out.
Mckinley, hard at work with that tongue out.
Mary Elizabeth putting on her stickers.
Mckinley decorating hers.
Mary Elizabeth showing off all her pretty eggs.
The girls and their eggs.

No comments: