September 8th was their first day at their new preschool. They were so excited. I was so proud of them. They ate their breakfast quickly, which is normally a challenge, got ready quickly, and didn't cry at all when I dropped them off. I think they have a lot of fun and really like their new school. They think the church looks like a castle and they talk about the princess that they think is in the castle every time I drop them off. They've also learned a lot in the two weeks they've been going. They've learned how to cut, draw a face, and what letter their name starts with. They also talk about a boy named Jake in their class after every preschool day. They are usually telling me that he hit them or spit on them, so I'm not sure if he's a friend or if he just annoys them daily. I've been very happy with our transition to a new school. The most important things are that the girls seem to enjoy it and they're learning. They haven't cried at all, which is a huge improvement over their three weeks of crying last year. 
Mary Elizabeth with her bag. We bought new bags for this preschool but we didn't get them until the first day of school since we were getting them monogrammed. We had to use something else the first day.




No comments:
Post a Comment