Here's a picture I took at my photography class. This was a metering activity. I learned that the camera automatically meters for you and it try to find 18% gray in the picture, it's what's considered normal. When a picture you want to take seems too dark or too light to the camera, that's when it hesitates and doesn't want to take the picture. It's trying to send you a message. Anyways, we were supposed to take a picture and then look at it to see if it looked like what our eyes saw. Usually, this isn't the case. Then, we used a metering panel with 18% gray on it, held down a button, and told the camera this is what I want you to meter at, this is what is 18% gray in this setting and the camera adjusts the exposure. It was super cool. This was the result. Pretty good I thought.
December Recap
7 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment