Thursday, December 23, 2010

Daddy's 33rd Birthday

Friday, December 10th was Louis' 33rd birthday. We had a great time celebrating with Daddy. We got some take-out from Olive Garden and a chocolate ganache cake from Publix. Yum.
Here's Daddy opening his card from Mary Elizabeth.
Mary Elizabeth and Mckinley opening Daddy's present for him.
We surprised Daddy with a new life jacket that he can wear while he's fishing on his boat. It's flat, so it's not cumbersome and he can wear it while he drives. But, if he's fishing alone and gets thrown from the boat, it will inflate automatically when he hits the water. It makes Daddy's girls feel a lot better about him going fishing by himself.

Daddy opening his card from Mckinley. (It may seem like these pictures are out of order, but no. Louis opened his card from Kimmie after he opened his present.)
Time to sing Happy Birthday to Daddy and blow out his candles. I just did 3 candles for Thirty 3. I'm not cruel like Louis, putting THIRTY candles on my cake. Oh, and I don't know why Mckinley was crying. With two girls we have so many drama moments in our house, I can't keep up. :-)
All in all, it was a great birthday. We love our Daddy and we're glad we were able to celebrate his special day with him.

No comments: