This year's Thanksgiving Performance was GREAT! It was a packed house and it's so fun to watch them sing. My little cuties were Indians again this year. The great thing was that this year they made their costumes at school and I didn't have to do it at home.
Here are my cute little Indians walking in with their class.

What a difference a year makes. This year they saw us, walked right past us, waved, and kept going. No crying and wanting to sit with me instead. Last year I had to hide so they wouldn't see me. I love how they're holding their hands together so sweetly in front of them.

Here they are singing during the program with their class.
Mckinley singing her heart out.

Mary Elizabeth is losing interest.

My sweet little girls walking out with their class.

Their Thanksgiving Feast with their class after the performance.
Mckinley with her mini bracelet.
No comments:
Post a Comment