The girls had Circus Day at their school on April 15th instead of class. I was working full time then, and it was during CRCTs, so I asked Louis to take them. He had no idea what he was getting into. :-) He was such a trooper.
The girls were able to dress up however they wanted to and this is what they each chose.

My little pink cowgirl!

Mckinley fishing.

Mary Elizabeth fishing.

Mckinley showing off her goodie bag.

Mckinley doing the bean bag toss.

Mary Elizabeth doing the bean bag toss. Great action shot, Lou. Louis came home bragging about how much better our kids could throw than the other kids. :-) He's always a coach! I'm glad they throw like their Daddy and not like their Mommy.

Mckinley attempting the hula hoop.

Mary Elizabeth - just check out that pose. She's got that hip popped out.

My sweet girls. They are waiting for their turn in the jumpy house.

Waiting to ride the ponies.

Mckinley - she's happiest when she's riding a pony.

Mary Elizabeth.

Mckinley

Cheese!




No comments:
Post a Comment