My 31st birthday was AMAZING!!! We went to the beach for spring break and came home the day before my birthday. It was a wonderful trip with my family. Then, on my birthday, my wonderful husband gave me something I've always wanted, but never have gotten: a SURPRISE party!!! It was so awesome! He invited everyone, arranged everything, and all without me knowing. He had the party at my favorite BBQ restaurant, Williamson Brothers. It was all perfect. Thank you, honey. You are the best.
These pictures are from that night. We came home and had a delicious cake that Louis bought me. Publix' Raspberry Sacher Torte. It's my favorite. He did such a great job thinking about me and what I would like this year. I am blessed to have an amazing husband.
Here I am with my two favorite girls. They love blowing out candles on a birthday cake.








No comments:
Post a Comment