
I'm back! It's been a long time since I blogged last. I'm really going to try to catch up. This is totally out of order, but it's recent, on my mind, and I wanted to share it.
My precious girls. They are so sweet. They are so close and they love each other so much. It makes a mommy so happy.
This has NEVER happened before. Friday night, I went upstairs before I went to bed like I do many nights, just to give them a kiss and see for myself that they are asleep, there, and safe. I was so shocked to see this - Mckinley had crawled in the bed with Mary Elizabeth. Mckinley had a rough time going to bed that Friday night. She was over-tired from spending the night with Uncle Matt and Aunt JuJu for the first time Thursday night, and then spending Friday with Uncle Matt. Mary Elizabeth fell asleep as soon as she got in the bed, but Mckinley would not stop screaming. Since nothing that I was doing was helping, I left the room thinking that she would calm down once I left. A few minutes later, the crying stopped and I assumed she finally just gave up and went to sleep. Then, when I checked on them before I went to sleep, I found this. Like I said, this was the first time they have ever choose to sleep together. They share a room, but they always sleep in separate beds. It was so sweet to me that Mckinley was having a hard time sleeping, so she crawled in bed with her sleeping sister for comfort. :-) The funny thing is that Mckinley is the one in the pink shorts closer to the wall. She crawled over her sleeping sister to fall asleep. I loved my sweet girls. I love that they have each other to depend on. I hope they always stay this close.




No comments:
Post a Comment