Saturday, November 29, 2008

November Update

Here's an update of what's been going on in our family for the past two weeks.
Mckinley kicked the paci. This is a picture of her last night with a paci. It's so sad. I no longer have a baby that takes a paci. Almost all of our baby things are gone. Swings, bouncies, bottles, pacifiers are all gone. All of her life, she's been my paci baby and now she's not. It's like she's lost a little bit of her identity. I guess it's time for another baby.
She did awesome though. So far our babies have gone with the flow through every change. She cried for about 10 min the first night and from then on she's never looked back. I'm so proud of her. She's such a big girl. Daddy bought her a huge panda from Wal Mart as her "no more paci" present. He bought Mary Elizabeth a dolly, just because. :-)

Daddy is so much more fun than Mommy. The other night, when Louis stopped by Publix on the way home to pick up milk, he also got a balloon kit, so we made swords and hats with the balloons. It was a lot of fun. Don't you just love Mary Elizabeth's smile?




This year was Louis' parents' turn to have Thanksgiving. They have about 28 acres and a lot of fun outdoor things. Here is a picture on Mary Elizabeth sitting on a 4 wheeler. (She didn't ride it, in case you were wondering.)

Daddy went fishing with Uncle Matt the morning of Thankgiving. Here's a picture of Mary Elizabeth sitting with her cousin Alex in Daddy's boat.


Mckinley on the golf cart with her Aunt Julia.


Mckinley sitting in Daddy's boat like a big girl.

I got one of Mckinley's great smiles.

2 comments:

The Malueg Family said...

All such sweet pictures!! One day you'll be glad that you don't have a 4 year old walking around with a paci in her mouth! I have a thumb sucker...I have no idea how to break that habit...the pediatrician says that kindergarten should break it...LOL!

Catherine Boozer said...

So sweet- My girl just dropped the paci in August. Good job putting your foot down. Can't wait to get these kids together!