We were invited by some friends of Louis' to go over to their house to see Santa. It was a neat idea, they had Santa ride up on horse drawn carriage and surprise the kids. Unfortunately, it was cold and incredibly foggy, but still very neat. I was interested to see how the girls would like Santa this year since they didn't really know what was going on last year when they met him. We prepared by reading books about Santa. The girls did pretty well. They weren't crazy about him, yet they didn't cry either.

Mary Elizabeth sitting on the bear skin rug they had.
Mckinley "petting" the
bear's head.
Mckinley and Mary Elizabeth with Santa Claus.
2 comments:
those turned out so well!! We can get the red eye out of the one at Nana's if you're interested...
Thanks, I can do it too, I just didn't see it as a big deal.
Post a Comment