Here's my family in front of our tree that we picked out.
Here's the finished product. I'm pretty happy with it.
Here's our living room. I love Christmas. ~The girls have been pretty good about the tree and all of its ornaments so far. I put nonbreakable ones towards the bottom, just in case. They've pulled a few off and are very interested in others, but nothing like I feared. I hate to tell them no and not let them touch the tree when I feel like the tree is theirs too and I want them to enjoy it. So, I'm picking up the ornaments for now. We'll see if that lasts the whole season.
Daddy turned 31 on 12/10. Happy Birthday Daddy! Here's a pictures of the girls helping him unwrap his present. I gave Mary Elizabeth the gift bag with his present from them in it. She put it over her shoulder and carried it out to him. It was so special. I love having them a part of things now.
Here's a picture of my 3 favorite people. They're watching Rudolph, the claymation movie before bed.
My little helper. Mary Elizabeth helping Mommy clean up the floors after breakfast this morning. I wonder how long that will be fun... Anyways, for now it's just precious.




3 comments:
Jen, your tree is BEAUTIFUL!! I love that Mary Elizabeth likes to help clean...it's always good to have an extra set of hands to help out!
I wish my living room looked like that! It's so Martha Stewart. We don't even have our tree up yet. I'm so jealous!
So sweet- I love Christmas time too!!! I am so glad you were able to get a smiling Christmas pic!! That is a hard thing to do!
Post a Comment