Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas parties



Well, Mommy got a new camera and she has had so much fun taking pictures of her beautiful girls with it. Thank you so much, Daddy, for letting me get this camera. I'm still trying to figure out all it can do and I'll spare y'all my attempts at artist shots, but it's a dream. I love it. I've been taking a million pictures - 500 in a week to be exact. I posted them on a slide share to save you tons of scrolling and space on my blog. We had my Dad's company Christmas party at his house and the Hodge's family Christmas party (Louis' mom's family) at Uncle Carlin and Aunt Amanda's house. It was a blast!

1 comment:

The Malueg Family said...

oooooh!! you are so lucky!! i'm hoping to get a camera for Christmas too. what kind did you get?