Saturday, December 27, 2008

My Christmas Present

I'm still so excited about my Christmas presents that I thought I'd share. I didn't get either one on Christmas day, but that's okay. I got my counter tops around the first of December and my camera the weekend of December 13th. They are two things I wasn't sure if I'd ever get, but always really wanted. I'm embarrassed to say that I got them both in one month. It's so not like us to spend a lot of money all at once. Nevertheless, I'm very thankful for my gifts and for my wonderful husband that understands me and loves me and wants me to be happy. I'm truly blessed to have married someone who is so selfless.


Pictures of my old counter tops (nasty Formica) with my old camera.

My new granite counter tops with my new camera. I got Ubatuba granite with a huge, deep sink and a new faucet. I love my sink! It's amazing how much easier things are to wash in it. My camera is a Canon Rebel XSi. I love it and I only know how to do 1/1000 of what it can do!
More pictures of the girls' Christmas will soon follow ( hopefully tomorrow). I know theirs is much more exciting, but I've got another 500 pics to go through and it's taking a little time.

1 comment:

The Malueg Family said...

I am soooo drooling over your countertops!!! They are beautiful! Maybe in my next house! I know you are having fun with the camera. Can't wait to see more pics of the girls from Christmas!