Last night, before we went out to dinner, I took some beach pictures of the girls. I'm very happy with them. I chose the pillowcase dresses that Trixy gave the girls for their first birthday. They looked so cute in them! I hope you enjoy!
December Recap
7 months ago




3 comments:
Awww, they look so sweet in their pillowcase dresses! You got some really great pictures! I love the first two on the wooden chair swing! And the picture of you and the girls is so cute! I hope y'all had a great time at the beach!
These are all FABULOUS pictures!! What setting did you use on your camera? I love the girls dresses, too :)
Love the pictures. Beautiful family with lots of love. You guys have been really busy already since school got out. The girls look intrigued with all of the new things. The beach shots are my favorite - great job. Keep posting! Miss you, Denise
Post a Comment