I forgot to comment last night, but Hannah was totally enthralled watching the video of the girls on the beach! She kept saying "Who's that? Who's that?" When I told her the girls names, she had this look on her face like "Mom, I cannot pronounce 'Mary Elizabeth' and Mckinley'. I only like easy names like Hannah". It was hilarious! When she tried to say their names it just came out "m..m..m..m" I'm so glad the girls like the beach and the water! Love their bikinis too!
I'm a mommy to beautiful twin girls. I'm married to my loving, caring husband that I met in Spain. I love my life and I love sharing our everyday blessings with others.
1 comment:
I forgot to comment last night, but Hannah was totally enthralled watching the video of the girls on the beach! She kept saying "Who's that? Who's that?" When I told her the girls names, she had this look on her face like "Mom, I cannot pronounce 'Mary Elizabeth' and Mckinley'. I only like easy names like Hannah". It was hilarious! When she tried to say their names it just came out "m..m..m..m" I'm so glad the girls like the beach and the water! Love their bikinis too!
Post a Comment