Sunday, June 7, 2009

Tybee Island

We're at the beach right now at Tybee Island. Louis had the work until later in the week, so I'll be posting daily to keep him updated on what his girls are doing. The girls love the beach. They enjoy playing in the surf and playing in the sand.
Here's Mckinley playing in the water.
Mary Elizabeth being thrown up into the air by Uncle D.
Mary Elizabeth playing with Uncle D.


Mckinley loving the water.

Nana bought the girls kites to fly at the beach. I haven't flown a kite since I was a little girl and David had never flown a kite before. It was a lot of fun. We had a Cars and an Elmo kite. Here's Mckinley helping Pop fly a kite.

Nana Foster had water bottles to help cool us off. The girls learned how to spray them and Mckinley loved spraying Uncle D at the beach. After spraying him for a little while, I made her leave to go wash all of the salt off her skin at the pool's shower. She started crying, screaming Uncle D's name, and saying "I sorry" over and over again. It was precious and made his day. She thought that she was in trouble for spraying him with water. Sweet baby. She didn't understand why she was leaving. Then, later that night. My mom, David, Mckinley, and Mary Elizabeth had a water bottle fight in the condo. The girls had a blast, but I could not believe that this was my mom playing with them. She would have not done that with us.


Me flying a kite with Mary Elizabeth.


Me, Mary Elizabeth, and Pop flying a kite.


Mary Elizabeth having a great time flying a kite with Pop.


Sweet Mary Elizabeth.


Our kites.


Me and my sweet Mckinley.


We're having a blast Daddy, and can't wait until you get down here.

No comments: