Our girls have some awesome grandparents. They got some very cool toys from their grandparents for their birthday this year. My parents gave them the playhouse and Louis' parents have them the sandbox full of sand and sand toys.
Here's a picture of them seeing their toys put up for the first time. They were so excited when they laid eyes on them. They ran straight to them.

Playing in our house.

They went in and out of the door a million times.

Lovin' it!

They also stuck their heads out the windows and open and closed the shutters over and over again.

Then, they were on to the sandbox.

They love the sand wheel. They fill it up over and over again.

Still filling.

Then, they went back to the house. This time they made Daddy come visit them in their house.

This is what Mary Elizabeth did when I told her it was time to come inside for dinner.

But I don't want to... I'll eat right here.
No comments:
Post a Comment