The other night we went over to Nana and Papa's to officially ride Ginger for the first time. Of course, they loved it.
Here's Mckinley grinning while she rides. You can just tell that she's having so much fun.
Practicing for her parade days.
Mary Elizabeth's turn. There's just pure joy all over her face. This was the first time she really loved it.
Still smiling. She loved it this time and I was so glad.
Big girl on her horse by herself.
Mary Elizabeth riding with Uncle Matt. I love her cute curly pony tail.
It was so sad. Ginger stumbled and sat down while Mary Elizabeth was riding her and Mary Elizabeth slid off before Louis could grab her. She didn't really fall, but it still scared her. I was so sad because this was the first time she really, really showed an interest in riding. Then she was scared to get back on. Slowly, we got her to pet Ginger, give her a kiss and then sit bare back on her. We haven't tried riding again. I just hope she isn't scared.




No comments:
Post a Comment