My dad has been talking about taking my girls to Mayfield's Dairy since the girls were born. Seriously. I remember him looking into the girls isolettes the day that the girls were born, in the NICU, talking to them about how they needed to get big and strong so they could go get ice cream with Pop at Mayfield. It was so cute. Well, that day finally came on Friday. Mom and Dad took them on a field trip to the Dairy which is really close to their house. They ate ice cream (of course), checked out the big "Moo cow", and bought some souvenirs. Here are some pictures that mom took.
I just love looking at pictures of my girls from times when I wasn't there. I think it's so special that they are independent and able to enjoy life with other people.
I love Mary Elizabeth's "cheese" face on this one.




2 comments:
So that is where the cow came from...When I was changing Mckinley, she just kept saying over and over "moo moo cow" and showing me the cow!
If Mom and Dad are REALLY good...maybe we will let them go with us to get ice cream next time! Can't wait until they are old enough to do the tour!
Post a Comment