We got a new T.V. a week and a half ago and this new T.V. has a power button on the front of it where the girls can reach it and our other one did not. Well, this has become an issue in our house. When their show goes off, Mckinley will walk over to the T.V. and turn it off because she's 2 going on 8 and all. Today, while I was cooking dinner, I walked into the family room and saw that the T.V. was off and I did not turn it off. I had Dr. Phil on still from when they were napping and this was not quality programming according to Mckinley. I asked Mckinley if she turned it off and she of course told me "no," which is always her response. But, then she walked into the dining room and sat down. I wondered to myself, "What is she doing?" Then, I realized, she sat in our time out spot. She put herself in time out for pushing the power button on the T.V. when she knew she wasn't supposed to. (This was her second time in time out today, so it was fresh in her mind. The first time was for biting her sister. Ahh!) I just thought it was precious and wanted to capture and remember this moment. It just reminds me how innocent they really are. They truly desire to be good and they aim to please. It just warms my heart.
December Recap
9 months ago





1 comment:
ha...Bowen did that today too..but it was for hitting Pierce{the little boy I keep}..too cute for words!
Post a Comment