Last Wednesday night, the preschool that the girls are attending invited the parents to a spaghetti supper and a chance to hear our kids sing. Of course, all of us are suckers to hear our kids sing. I know as a teacher, if you want parents to come to a meeting, you put on a little performance, and they're there! (That or free food.) I was so excited about seeing the kids sing Pete the Cat's White Shoes with the other kids in their music class. They didn't sing much, but Mary Elizabeth danced and did some of the movements that went with the song. I was just proud of them for leaving me and going up to the front to sing.
I just love this picture. When they were standing up there I thought to myself, I just have to get a picture of this. I haven't seen them stand this close together in a long time. (They're looking at a little girl eating spaghetti. She's got it all over her face and she doesn't have on a bib. They are so intrigued. They don't remember the days when they looked like that.)
Mary Elizabeth raising her hands to this part of the song. Mckinley, still twirling. I guess if God gives you beautiful hair, it's meant to be twirled.
(Notice spaghetti face girl the the bottom left.) I try to crop other peoples' kids out of my pictures, because I don't how they feel about their kids being on the Internet, but I couldn't help it. She was right there. You know how it is. All the mom's crowd around and you only have one square foot to stand in and take pictures. It makes it kind of hard.




No comments:
Post a Comment