Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Only Way to Play Outside Lately...

is to play in the rain! I picked the girls up from school Monday and we decided to play in the rain a little before heading in the house. It had been raining so much lately, the girls hadn't had a chance to play outside at all. We were all itching to get outside.


You'd never know that I took these pictures at 1:00 in the afternoon. It's so dark!!! We headed inside when the thunder and lightning came. The torrential down pour that caused school and road closings soon followed. I'm so thankful to finally see sunshine again!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tara said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE their little rain boots! SO CUTE!!! Chloe played outside in the rain one afternoon and absolutely loved it. I was surprised how much she enjoyed splashing around in the puddles! We're so thankful for the sunshine, too...it was hard being cooped up in the house for a week!