Monday, September 14, 2009

White Shoes

Here are the girls singing their first song from preschool. Well, it's mainly Mckinley. Mckinley is our singer and Mary Elizabeth plays the instruments. They sing "I Love My White Shoes" along with several other songs in music class at preschool. I just love school! I love them learning new things that are their own and then bringing it home and sharing it with us. Mary Elizabeth is thriving in school. She's talking more and more. Today, the teacher told me a funny story about them at lunch. Mckinley asked Mary Elizabeth, "Wanna go see Mommy Daddy?" Mary Elizabeth: No. Mckinley asked again, (Maybe she didn't understand the first time?) "Wanna go see Mommy Daddy???" Mary Elizabeth: No. Those are our two kids. Mary Elizabeth loves being out and about around other people. Mckinley, wants to be with Mommy and Daddy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUubMSfIs-U

I'm attaching the you tube video of the whole White Shoes song so you can see what it's all about. It's so cute!

No comments: