Monday, September 7, 2009

First Day at Preschool

Last Monday, August 31st, was the girls' first day of preschool. They are going on Mondays and Wednesdays from 9 - 1 at Bethelview United Methodist Preschool, aka BUMP, just down the street. I'm very happy with the preschool and the girls are really starting to like it.
Here are some pictures that I took Monday morning before I took them to preschool.
Here's Mary Elizabeth waving goodbye to me. I told her that we were going to school and she was totally cool with it. She just waved good bye and told me "Bye-bye Mama" and started walking to the door.
Mckinley giving me an over the shoulder wave.
Mary Elizabeth's already at the door and Mckinley is telling me "Come on Mommy, let's go in Mommy's car."

My precious big girls.



They had a good day at preschool. They cried some, but not the whole time. We went and got Oreo McFlurries from McDonald's to celebrate their great job. Mckinley said "Mommy's coming" about 7 times when she got home. I guess that's what she tells herself while she's at preschool to make herself feel better.

No comments: