Trick-or-Treat 09
We totally got it this year. We loved dressing up, we loved getting candy, and we loved eating it. Mckinley even said, "Trick-or Treat."
I kept their costumes a secret until the woke up from their naps on Halloween. We're in a phase where we don't like to take anything new off. We like to wear it to bed, takes baths in it, all that fun stuff. I didn't want to fight that battle or get their costumes torn up. So, I avoided it. It was funny when people would ask them what they were going to be for Halloween. I just said, "They don't know." This will probably be the last time that Mommy gets to pick. I'm sure we'll be totally random, uncoordinated things next year. But, that's okay too. It was fun while it lasted.
Mary Elizabeth = Lady Bug, Mckinley = Bumblebee




No comments:
Post a Comment