Friday, November 6, 2009

Lambert Longhorn Football

Last Friday night, Hannah and Alex, Mckinley and Mary Elizabeth's cousins, went to the football game with us. I got a picture of the four of them together. I just love how big Mary Elizabeth looks in this one. She was so excited to sit like a big girls next to Alex. Four beautiful girls.


Mckinley looked better in this one, but everyone else looked better in the other one. So I just cropped it to show her. That's what happens when you have more than one kid. One always looks better in one picture and the other always looks better in the other picture. I love Mckinley's chin. I know that's random, but it's like a little Reese Witherspoon chin and I think it's adorable.

I've never gotten a shot of Louis "at work," coaching. So, I thought I would. Here he is in the box calling plays.

A close up.


Sitting in the stands on that yucky, misty night. Mckinley has turned in to quite the bag lady. She has to take all of her most prized possessions everywhere.


The girls with Daddy at half time. He was sweet and brought them some treats out. We left after this since it was so yucky.


You do a great job Daddy and we're proud of you.

1 comment:

Jenn McPherson said...

I can't even believe the girls!! They are SO DARN CUTE!! I just love them!! Ya'll are having a fun fall! Did you hear Jess is having a boy? YAY! We're excited!!