The girls had a 50s Sock Hop at school for Valentine's Day and it was really cute. I made the girls poodle skirts for the occasion. The first one was really fun, but then I realized I had to make another and I wasn't as excited. :-) I thought they turned out really cute. The girls looked adorable in them and loved wearing them.
Here they are all decked out and ready to party. Yes, Mckinley has her Halloween pumpkin. No, that's not what she passed her Valentines out from. She went through a period of time where she stored her My Little Ponies in her pumpkin. My Little Ponies are our current obsession. She didn't want to put it down, and I didn't want to push it, because I didn't want any red eyes in the picture.
Mary Elizabeth - isn't she a doll?
My sweet Mckinley.
Sock Hop photos to follow.





1 comment:
SO CUTE!!! You did an AWESOME job on those skirts, Jen - very impressive! Can't wait to see pics of the Sock Hop :)
Post a Comment