Here's the pictures from the sock hop. It was so cute watching all the little kids dressed up and dancing around. What I loved was watching Mckinley and Mary Elizabeth interact with their friends and their teachers for about 10 minutes before they even realized I was there. I've always wanted to be a fly on the wall at their school and I got to be one at their party. They always are, "Mommy, Mommying" when I get there, so it was neat to see them being kids.
Mary Elizabeth was so funny to watch with this little boy. She must have a thing for older boys. She followed this boy from the 4 year old class around the whole time. She's quite the boy chaser. Daddy's not too happy about her little boyfriend.
Here she is climbing up to go sit by her boyfriend.
Sitting so proper next to her little crush.
Here's Mckinley dancing with her teacher. She loves Miss Candy. Miss Candy is so good to them. What a perfect name for a preschool teacher. Every kid loves candy.
Admiring the decorations. Isn't she beautiful?
Mckinley dancing with her friends.
Here we go with round 2. Mary Elizabeth seeks out her crush and sits by him again.
Her sister comes over and tries to interrupt. Mary Elizabeth was actually closing her eyes because of me. My first photo with a flash blinded her so she was closing her eyes. Pretty bad when your mom takes so many pictures that you just want to block her out and pretend like she's not there. On another note, I love Mckinley's hair in this one.




No comments:
Post a Comment