The circus really is the greatest show on Earth. I enjoyed it more as an adult than I did as a kid. It was totally awesome!!! If you haven't gone or taken your kids in awhile, I recommend going next year! My favorite part was watching the girls react to you. I just loved watching them experience things for the first time. It's amazing.
I didn't take a lot of pictures because it got very crowded and I was too busy enjoying the show.
Before it started, we got snow cones in cool elephant cups. Yum!
The girls clapped at the right times, sang the songs, "tah-dahed" at the right times, and just loved it. Mckinley loved the horses, zebras, and dogs. Mary Elizabeth and I loved the elephants! After the show, the girls each got a toy. Mckinley got a stuffed pony (shocker) that she named Circus and Mary Elizabeth got a soft rubber Elephant that she named Horton.
Funny story about the toys that I'd like to remember: We made friends with a little girl sitting next to us whose Daddy bought her a stuffed tiger. Well, Mary Elizabeth gets up and starts pulling me up the stairs. I get up and follow her because I think she has to go potty. When we get up the stairs, she tells me that she doesn't have to go potty, that she wants a Tiger. She then drags me over to the guy selling all the stuff. It's amazing to me how quickly she learned where the toys were and remembered well enough to take me right there. I, of course, did not have my wallet since I thought we were just going potty. I convinced her that I needed my wallet to buy this toy, so hard for them to understand, and that we needed to go back into the circus for Mommy to get it. Once back in, I was able to hold her off until the end of the show. Then, afterwards, when we were letting them pick out their toys, her choice quickly changed from the tiger to a cool elephant like the ones she just saw.





No comments:
Post a Comment