So, I turned 30 on April 9th. It still feels weird to me. I remember thinking that 30 was so old when I was little and now I am 30. I don't feel old. I feel 22. I still think that I just got married and I just graduated college, but I didn't. I have to say that the days leading up to my birthday were harder than the actual day. On my birthday, I felt this acceptance go over me. It was okay.
The great thing about my birthday is that I got to celebrate it at the beach. I love the beach.
Another great thing was that I got a birthday cake! I haven't had a birthday cake in 8 to 10 years and I really wanted one again. I was so excited and I knew the girls would enjoy it.
Louis got me a chocolate ganache cake, yum, and in true Louis the awesome Daddy form, he bought the girls their own cupcakes with candles too. We had so much fun blowing out all of our candles.
The girls, part of Daddy, and their cupcakes.
Yum, the first bite. So good.
Mckinley, going in for the big one!
Ummm... that's good.
Oh yeah, get it girl!
Check it out! Isn't it pretty? And yes, Louis HAD to put THIRTY candles on my cake!
I had a great birthday. I got another cake just for me at my parents' house. I was so excited. Two in one year! It tasted like an orange creamsicle! Yum! Brought back memories of eating orange creamsicles with my Papa.
I'm glad that I was blessed to live another year on Earth and see my beautiful girls grow older. I hope to celebrate many more wonderful birthdays with my family.




1 comment:
I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday at the beach! These pictures are so cute! And those cupcakes and cake look YUMMY! I can't believe we're 30!!!
Post a Comment