Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Spring Break 2010

We had a great time as a family at the beach again this spring break. We went to Gulf Shores and loved it. Here's some snap shots of our fun.

The Easter bunny brought each of the girls an Ariel kite. He's such a smart little bunny. That was a great idea since we were going to the beach the next day.
Here's our kites in the sky.
Shortly after this picture was taken, Mckinley let go of her kite and it was bye - bye Ariel. We never found her. So, we went and got another. Then, we had a dinosaur kite and an Ariel kite.
Mary Elizabeth flying her kite.


Mckinley flying hers. Holding on with two hands just like she was supposed to (at this time).


Daddy helping his girls fly kites.


Okay, I hope there are no pervs viewing this blog since I posted some wedgie pictures. I think little girls' wedgies in bathing suits are the cutest things.

Mckinley's cute booty.


Mary Elizabeth's

Mckinley chilling on her boogie board.


Mary Elizabeth pretending her kite frame was a straw.


No comments: