Girls - your mommy and daddy love you more and more everyday. We still thank God for you daily too. You have been the BEST things that have ever happened to us. Our lives would be empty without your two huge personalities. Your daddy and I often talk about how these moments are the best times of our lives and how much we're going to miss this one day. I think I've decided that I'm going to be your roomy in college. I just don't think I can deal with you leaving home. Maybe that'll change when I'm dealing with two 18 year old girls instead of my precious 3 year olds. :-) We'll see. We love you!
Mary Elizabeth
34 lbs - 75th percentile
38 1/4 inches tall - 75th percentile
Mckinley
33 lbs - 75th percentile
37 1/2 inches tall - 60th percentile
The funny things they say:
The girls are currently obsessed with the fact that they used to be in Mommy's tummy. They have both asked to go back in. Ha! Nope, sorry girls. Mommy's not carrying 67 lbs around in my belly. Last night, Mckinley explained to me how she got in my belly (I have told them NOTHING). Mckinley: Mommy, you opened your mouth, and swallowed me, and that's how I got in your tummy. *Precious.* Honey, if it were that easy for mommy to get babies in her tummy, Mommy would possibly be a Duggar. The other day, Mckinley was quizzing me on the colors. She asks me, "Mommy, what color am I?" I respond, "White" like I was filling out a survey. She's says, "No! (laughs) I not white. Brandi's white (our white Maltese.)" I'm thinking, true... Then she says, "I pink!" LOL! Every little girl's dream...to be pink!
Mary Elizabeth - Mom was leaving on Wednesday and Mary Elizabeth came up to me with a sad look on her face and said, "Mommy, I don't want Nana Gail to go home." I said, "I know, but she has to go home and cook dinner for Pop." Then, her face changes, she gives Nana a hug, and says okay, like she totally understands and this is a valid reason for having to go home. I turned to my mom and said, "Yeah, I don't think that they know that men can cook since Louis doesn't cook, so she thinks, well if Pop's going to eat, Nana has to feed him." Then I ask Mary Elizabeth, "Mary Elizabeth, do boys cook?" She laughs. "Nooooo, boys don't cook, girls cook. Mommies cook not Daddies." Yep, I was right. That idea is so foreign to her. :-)




No comments:
Post a Comment