Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Daddy's Tea Party

One day last month, Mary Elizabeth brought the SLAH tea party set that my mom got them (that I LOVE) downstairs and asked Louis to have a tea party with her. Well, it was nap time, so Louis promised them if they went to sleep that he would set them up a real tea party outside with real tea. They took a great nap, and true to his word, Louis set up the tea party. He did this all himself. I could not have asked for a better father to my girls.
Here's the aerial shot of the set up.
Mary Elizabeth pouring the raspberry tea. They had Cheese Its to go with their tea. Please excuse their hair. They were so excited when they woke up from their naps, they went straight outside and down the stairs.


Oh my goodness! I'm having so much fun!


Cheers! To sisters!


2 comments:

Tara said...

What a sweet, sweet Daddy! I love the set-up! SO CUTE!!! :)

The Malueg Family said...

These are GREAT pictures Jen!!!!