Monday, August 9, 2010

More Misc. Pix

The Azzolin family came to stay with us in June, so we set up the pack-n-play for little Tate in the guest room. A few days later, I went upstairs to check on the girls while they were playing and I found this. They had crawled into the pack-n-play with a blanket and pillow. It brought back so many memories of them swaddled up together, asleep, in this pack-n-play in my room as babies. They were such sweet and precious babies, but I must say they're easier now. Preemies are a breed of their own.
Sweet loving sisters. I'm so glad they're best friends and are so happy. It makes my world to see those smiles.
Another few days later, yeah, it took me awhile to put it back up, I found Brandi in the pack-n-play. Miss Mckinley put her in there. I guess Brandi was the baby and Mckinley was the mommy. Mckinley is obsessed with Brandi. She totes her around everywhere. Sweet Brandi tolerates it so well.


Another day, I find Mary Elizabeth on the toilet like this. Like Daddy like Daughter. Panties around her ankles, sitting on the potty, pooping, and reading a Bass Master magazine.


No comments: