Saturday, August 28, 2010

First Varsity Lambert Football Game

Last night was Lambert's first game. They beat Northwest Whitfield High School, 14 - 0. It was a GREAT game. Totally worth the 2 hour drive. Here are some pictures of the girls before we left. We got new spirit wear. I just love their dresses.
My sweet and beautiful Mary Elizabeth.
I had to wake the girls up an hour early from their naps, so we could head out. Mckinley was not happy about it. I couldn't get her to smile for me, she just kept whining and crying. I asked her to please just smile and act happy for 5 seconds for Mommy so I could take a picture. She immediately stopped crying and gave me this face. It was hilarious. I snapped the picture during my 5 second window and then she went back to crying. Rachel and I busted up laughing. It was the funniest thing.

No comments: