Here's a video of Mckinley talking. She talks all the time, non stop, like this all the time. She goes subject to subject without a breath. She gets so excited she can hardly breathe. She gets so excited she stutters. I just had to capture it on video, so that I could go back and remember how she was at this age.
A little background on this clip. Mckinley and I were having a conversation in the potty. I thought to myself, I need to video this, but I didn't want to video her talking while she was sitting on the toilet. So, when we got out, I asked her about the "Monster book" that we were talking about previously. Also, Monster Mash - her Nana Vickie created one of those Jib Jab things to the Monster Mash song on Facebook with her grandkids pictures. They love it and still ask to watch it. Hannah, is her cousin that is also in the video. She talks about how Hannah isn't the one singing, even though it looks like she is, but it's someone else's voice. Lainey is the girls across the street that has a monster book and read it to the girls the day after Christmas. I also love how Mckinley still says "Cheese" to the video camera, like she did when she was itty bitty. Enjoy!




No comments:
Post a Comment