Friday, January 7, 2011

Our First Snow

Here are some pictures of our first dusting of snow. Little did I know it would snow 2 more times before I even had a chance to post these! Georgia is so crazy! When I first saw the snow coming down, I raced around getting the girls' clothes on them and getting them outside before they missed it. I used to the usual Georgia snow that's gone as soon as it comes and may not stick. Since there are years when a dusting is as much snow as we get, I didn't want them to miss the opportunity to play in the only snow of the year. Oh, how wrong was I!

Here's Mary Elizabeth going down the slide.
Catching snowflakes on her tongue.
Mckinley after sliding down the snow sprinkled slide.
Eating snow of the floor of her playhouse.
Mckinley catching snowflakes on her tongue.
Mary Elizabeth

No comments: