Once a month, the ladies in my neighborhood get together for a Monday night of Bunco. It's really fun, although I've never won anything. Louis tries to get home by 7 on those nights and watch the girls for me. This is what happened while I was gone. It turned out to be precious and I'm glad he took pictures for me so that I could share in the moment that I missed. The dogs' bowls have been off limits from their day 1 of being able to get around. In fact, it's in front of these bowls where I think they learned what "no" means. So, they took advantage of their daddy babysitting them. Daddy really is more fun.

What he found when he came into the kitchen.

She wanted to feed her puppy, Brandi. She's carefully selecting pieces to give her.

Mckinley feeding Brandi.
No comments:
Post a Comment