Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fun Filled Day











Yesterday, we had a day filled with parties. First, we went to Trent and Ansley's birthday party. Trent will soon be turning 4 and Ansley just turned 2. They invited exotic animals to their party and it was so neat.
Mary Elizabeth loved the animals. That's her with an enormous frog named Java! Mckinley didn't like the wild animals so much. She prefered the dogs, Cassie and Cane.
Mckinley had a break down and we had to leave. Come to find out it was her shoes! I felt so horrible. She didn't stop crying until we got home. I was so concerned I started stripping her clothes off as soon as we got in the door. I was worried that she got stung or something. As soon as I took off her shoes, she quit crying! I printed a shoe size thing off the internet and measured her feet and sure enough, her feet had grown. We had just gotten those shoes a month ago. I had no idea her feet would grow that quickly.
We had another birthday party to attend, but on the way we stopped at Discover Mills and bought new shoes. Problem solved, we headed off towards Isabella's party. Isabella's party was at an awesome park in Suwannee called Playtowne Suwannee. The girls were so tired by the time we got there, it had been a long day. They ate some cake and a banana as soon as they got there and they were recharged! They had so much fun. They had never been to a park before.





They went down the slides, and swang in the swings and played in the sand. It was a blast. It's so nice to be able to go out and do things with them now. We had a great family day!













Here are some more fun pictures to share.Mary Elizabeth has
learned how to put the shapes in the wholes.
Playing with the animal noise thing that Nana Daniel gave them and rolling in the clean laundry.
Mckinley loves the vests Aunt Julia gave her. Mary Elizabeth is going to learn how to fish by watching Daddy's videos.
Mckinley with her vest again. She's dragging her jean jumper around like a dog on a leash. Her bloomers are in her other hand.
Mary Elizabeth playing peek-a-boo with her shirt. They love clothes!

No comments: